Last update: 27 January 2021, 11:31 AM
At Oasis Portes du Soleil we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- In case of a negative travel advice you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours free of charge. In case of a positive COVID-19 test result you can cancel free of charge until your arrival day. You will receive a voucher to the value of the amount already paid for your reservation.
- You are covered by the Money Back Guarantee if you book your ski holiday before 31 March 2021.
- The resort is open.
- The Spa & Wellness and fitness facilities at the resort are currently closed.
- The ski slopes and ski lifts will be closed until the end of February 2021.
- The bars and restaurants will be closed until the beginning of April 2021.
- The French government has decided that wearing a mouthguard is mandatory from 21 July in all public and enclosed spaces. Please don't forget to take it with you on your holiday.
- Of course, the safety of our guests and staff is top priority and extra hygienic and safety measures are taken.
- More information about the measures taken at the resort can be found here: Oasis Parcs Safety ++
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you as soon as possible.