Last update: 10 May 2021, 14:36 PM
At Oasis Portes du Soleil we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below.
Carefree holiday at Oasis Les Portes du Soleil:
- The resort is open. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our spacious apartments.
- You can cancel or rebook your stay up to 24 hours free of charge, in case of:
- Closed border
- Negative travel advice
- Positive corona test
- Quarantine obligation on arrival and/or return combined with negative travel advice
- You are covered by the Money Back Guarantee if you book your holiday before 31 May 2021.
- In all other cases, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. Please check our general terms and conditions for more information.
Measures at the resort:
- The Spa & Wellness and fitness facilities at the resort are currently closed.
- The French government has decided that wearing a mouthguard is mandatory from 21 July in all public and enclosed spaces. Please don't forget to take it with you on your holiday.
- Of course, the safety of our guests and staff is top priority and extra hygienic and safety measures are taken.
- More information about the measures taken at the resort can be found here: Oasis Safety ++
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at email@example.com, we will contact you as soon as possible.